Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2017


We are all bundled up inside while the wind and rain and sleet swirls around us. Long Island was under a blizzard warning today but temperatures rose just above freezing so it's pretty much rain now.

Spring is just around the corner and it's all I can do to keep from starting to clean up the garden. I've always been a perennial kind of gal but last season one of the stars of the garden was my Coleus on the front porch. You can bet I'm going to add more of these.


Sitting out on the front porch is one of  my favorite pastimes. You can see how small the Coleus was at first.



Total sun is hard to find here at our little cottage. Wherever I find it I tuck in some succulents.


The front curb was wasted space so it too became part of the garden.



This post is mostly a test, there have been so many changes to blogger that I'm playing around to see if I can post again. I miss my garden friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.