Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Another go around


So here I am again, trying to find a way to get back to my garden blogs. So much has happened since I last posted here. I married my wonderful Andy, making me Melanie Chopay. 

Thankfully Andy loves the outdoors too and we’ve hiked and walked through many a garden or nature preserve. Not only has my name changed but I also manage a bank, who would have guessed that? By the way this photo was taken in Hamburg Germany. 

I have two years of pent up photos and ideas to share, can’t wait to get them out to the world again. 

Love
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.