Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to Business!

Just have to share some good news with all of you. Melanie's Perennials will be back in business!!!

I'll be in this location for two more years and have been thinking of all kinds of ideas for future lectures and sales. This fall I'd like to hold some classes here in the garden. Topics such as how to make cut flower arrangements from your own garden, making flavored oils and vinegars using garden herbs, fall division of perennials, planting bulbs for spring beauty and more.

As the weather cools down I will be able to get out there and really attack the garden.

The next few days are packed solid with meetings and appointments but I will be bringing my camera with me and will be looking for hot summer perennials to showcase here.

Oh, I almost forgot, the photo is a huge bloom on one of my pumpkin plants (thanks to my neighbor Cynthia). Can't wait to see if there will be some pumpkins growing!

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie!
    So glad you'll be starting classes! I cant wait to sign up. Hope to see you soon
    BOnnie

    ReplyDelete

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.