Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who's that sleeping in my bed?

Out early with camera in hand on an overcast morning, this is what I found...

Sedum 'Matrona' has been growing in this upside down birdbath base for three years now. It's just beginning to bloom.

Thought I would take a photo of the bloom from the top when my eye spied something through the view finder (yes, I use the view finder, not the screen on the back of the camera).

Look who I found fast asleep in my bed of 'Matrona'! Bzzzzzz, dreaming of pollen, bzzzzzzzz.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.