Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

On the Road

This morning I'm packing up my gear and heading west. I'm off to Pittsburgh where I will be speaking to a group of collectors. Daylily collectors, Hosta collectors, Iris collectors and Daffodil collectors too.

I wonder if when I'm done there if they will also be Sedum and Succulent collectors :-)

Got my program all set on power point but I do have to admit to being a bit nervous about that. Just not used to relying on my laptop in a public forum. Cross your fingers for me!

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Melanie!Are you driving all the way to Pittsburgh? I know you made me a succulent lover this past season! By the way, what do I do with the succulants in my troughs over the winter?

    ReplyDelete

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.