Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Delay in open garden...

Please note that the grand opening day for Melanie's Perennials will be May 1st.

Much as I had hoped to open the garden tomorrow, April 17th, life has given me a challenge to overcome first. This past Wednesday I underwent a lumpectomy and will not be able to lift or dig for a while.

The good news is I can take lots and lots of photos in the mean time and plan on sharing them with all of you.

Hope to see you May 1st!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.