Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Mini's are here!

We've got mini's in pots. Miniature solomon's seal (Polygonatum humile)

And most excitingly, we've got mini hosta! Thanks to Larry at Fox Hollow Farm, we'll be carrying some of his select stock here. This morning I chose some beautiful pots of minature Hosta and jumbo pots chock full of spectacular ferns.

We'll be around until 2:00 pm today, and we'll try to open up one afternoon/evening this weekend. Of course we'll also be here next Saturday.

Can't make it? Send me an e-mail at melaniev@optonline.net and we'll work out a time.

Happy Mother's Day! I'm going to spend the rest of my day planting ferns!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.