Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Perennial images

What a joy! Our old desk top computer had died and although I thought I had diligently kept copies of all the photos on our external hard drive, I had missed several files.

Thanks to some expert advice, it's up and running again and I quickly copied over all the folders I thought I had lost for good. It's like going to a high school reunion, so many faces to look at again.

The first photo is Helianthus 'Lemon Queen', a true beauty and I'm so glad I don't have to wait until fall to take a photo.

Sedum 'Matrona' is one of my all time favorites and I came across some excellent photos. This first one shows the lovely blooms.

This next photo shows Sedum 'Matrona' earlier in the season with her lovely foliage accented by that cool purplish stem.

Last but not least, here's a daylily 'Isold'. I just noticed there was a good sized clump of this cultivar and I wondered if I should dig it up and pot up a few divisions. What do you think? I think it looks pretty good!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.