Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two is better than one!


Ok, I couldn't help it, I just had to play with last night's post. This morning I revisited those glorious Allium in the garden. The drumstick varieties now have these darling little tufts coming out of the top!
As for the unknown Allium, there was this set of "twins" growing into each other and shedding their papery husks together.

In the middle of the night we had torrential rains that totally decimated some of my plants such as the Monardas. It was nice to still have something to focus upon this morning.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.