Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gesundheit!

Aaaaccchhoooo!!!

Gesundheit.

Somehow I feel like a huge giant sneezed on my Rhododendrons.

Last week my Rhododendrons were amazing.

In fact, last week my Rhododendrons were fanstastic!

Even the white ones that have taken a bit longer to settle in, decided to put on a show.


Today though I'm not so in love with them. Can you believe that somebody told I need to deadhead my rhododenrons? I think it would take a month for me to do that.

Still, each year I can't wait for them to bloom.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.