Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time, Thyme, never enough in the garden...

There never seems to be enough time to work in the garden. Nor does there seem to be enough time to post!

This is just a little note to say that I'm still here but working furiously in the garden. I've been playing with lots of new container ideas and hope to finish them up in the next day or two and start posting some photos of them.

If you're looking for more to read, hop over to my other blog Old Country Gardens to see some of the things I fell in love with on a recent garden tour.

Back soon, I promise!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.