Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Open Garden!

Tomorrow is open garden day here. Right now I'm so tired that I've just posted the same photo here as I did on my other blog. This is me at my sales booth today, thankfully most of the plants had already sold by the time this photo was taken.


The foxgloves are in peak bloom here along with a number of other perennials. I hope you can stop by and see us, bring an umbrella and wellies if it's raining, I'll still be out there :=)

Come any time from 10:30 - 4:30!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to read your comments! Much as I wish I also had time to reply, many times I will have to choose between replying to comments or creating a new post so please understand if I choose to use my time on a new post. This will also give me time to visit some of you too.